Inspired Youth does a lot with minimal funds because of our incredible volunteers. However, we rely on the contributions of individuals and organizations in order to continue our work educating, encouraging, and enriching Chicago's youth. Your donation is important and will enable us to provide students with essential materials, support, and equipment.
To donate online, please use the Paypal button (a Paypal account is not necessary):
To make contributions by mail, please send checks payable to "Inspired Youth" to:
5715 N. Ridge
Chicago, IL 60660
All donations to Inspired Youth are tax-deducible. Thank you - your help is appreciated!
We grateful to the following individuals and organizations for their generous support:
- Sun-Times Judge Marovitz Lawyers Lend-A-Hand to Youth Program
- Glenview United Methodist Women
- Ravenswood Kiwanis Club
- Kiwanis Club of the North Shore
- Parents of students from Wilmette Jr. High School
Grants and Awards
- Much Shelist Founders' Award: 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010
- Gripp Grant (District 39, Wilmette, Educational Foundation): 2005